32 years experience
"Selling the Redlands Since 1989"
Hardworking and enthusiastic, David specializes in the Redland Shire and prides himself on an honest and positive approach and is committed to delivering results.
David Bradley started his Real Estate career on Macleay Island in Moreton Bay in 1989. Since that time David has obtained his full Real Estate Agents License (1994) and has been a consistent high achiever in the industry. Testimony to this is his Top 5 placing in Australia for properties sold for the LJ Hooker Group in 1993 and the sale of over 250 properties for the well respected property developer Petrac between 2000 and 2005. More recently he has been a "Platinum Club” recipient in 2006, 2007, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018
David has lived in the Redlands for 30 years after relocating from Narrabri in North-West NSW. David and his wife Lisa and 3 children currently live in Redland Bay having previously lived in Cleveland, Victoria Pt, Ormiston and on Macleay Island.
David is based at LJ Hooker Property Centre – working part of the Bayside largest office allows David to concentrate all his efforts in providing his many clients throughout the Redlands with the very best possible service.
If you are seeking an experienced and dedicated sales agent who will always go that extra mile
• Fully Licensed Agent
• Over 30 years Experience
• Testimonials Available
• David has been in the industry since 1989
• # 13 Australia July 2019
• “Platinum” Award 2016, 2017, 2018
• # 7 Australia April 2019
• # 16 Australia September 2018
• # 10 Australia July 2018
• # 3 Australia May 2018
• “Spirit” Award 3rd Quarter 2017
• # 13 Australia August 2017
• “Hall of Fame” 2014
• Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. Since 1985, more than 7,000 wishes have been granted for children across Australia.
• It takes more than medicine alone to help seriously-ill children. An international study found that Make-A-Wish wishes make a life-changing difference to the physical, mental and emotional well being of children and their families.
David Jon Bradley ABN 92 821 448 297 in conjunction with Residential Pty Ltd Trading as LJ Hooker Property Centre