WIN A HOLIDAY
Promotion Name: WIN A HOLIDAY
Promoter: Residential Pty Ltd ATF The SRE Trust T/A LJ Hooker Property Centre (ABN 44 173 499 263) at 45 Wynyard Street, Cleveland QLD 4163 & Sutton Park Management Pty Ltd ATF The SPM Trust t/as LJ Hooker Cleveland Property Management (ABN 30 658 600 614) at 133a Queen Street, Cleveland QLD 4163.
Conditions of Entry: This document and any other documents by reference.
Start date: 1st March 2021 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 31st May 2021 at 11:59 pm AEST
- Be the registered owner of a property in the Redland City Council or Brisbane City areas
- Over the age of 18 years.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Properties registered under Corporations and Trusts are eligible to take part in the competition with the maximum number of entrants for each entity being five.
- Employees of the Promoter and their direct family are ineligible to take part in the competition.
- Subcontractors of the Promoter and their employees (including their direct family members) are ineligible to take part in the competition.
Entry to Competition
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete all the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Be an owner of a property in Australia; and
- Have a physical sales or rental appraisal on your property with LJ Hooker Property Centre (or one of its authorized agents working under the LJ Hooker Property Centre brand) within the promotional period – the property must be located in the Redland City Council or Brisbane City areas.
- Complete a competition entry form
- The competition winner will receive a weekend away through Accor Holidays
- Total Recommended Retail value: $500.00
The draw will be completed:
- Winners Draw – 11th June 2021 at LJ Hooker Property Centre’s Office at 5:00pm AEST via the LJ Hooker Property Centre Facebook Page.
- Each appraisal will be given a number at random then through a random number generator a number will be produced and the winner decided.
The winner will be published on LJ Hooker Property Centre’s Facebook.
- Prizes must be claimed by 18th July 2021 at 4:00 pm AEST.
- In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 18th July 2021 at 4:00 pm AEST at the offices of The Promotor
- The draw will be at picked at random between the remaining entries
- No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any claim, action or delay arising from this competition or any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's database.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- If there is any dispute to whom an entry is awarded or any other matter, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, apart from any remedies available in the applicable legislation, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Conditions of Entry, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries only (as determined by the Promoter) will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request for further proof of ownership of the property.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these Conditions of Entry. By submitting an entry form, you will be taken to accept the Conditions of Entry of this competition.
- All entrants’ release the Promoter from any liability, cost, claim, damage, loss or expense arising out of, or in connection with, entry into this competition.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their guest for the prize may be required to sign a legal release as determined by The Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- Any guarantees or warranties, express or implied, are excluded to the maximum extent possible an law but for avoidance of doubt, these Conditions of Entry do not purport to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of The Promoter, The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation without further notice to the entrants.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).